CARE has teamed up with agents since 2003 to negotiate short sales and loan modifications. We educate homeowners on options available to them & what happens if they walk away from their home or investment properties!!
Why Use CARE as your 3rd Party Negotiator?
- Full Service with 99% Approval
- Full Commission & NO UPFRONT FEES!
- Credit experts - how to save/rebuild your clients credit!
- Foreclosure Specialist - we stop Sheriff Sales!!
- FREE Consultation - we talk to potential clients that have questions.
- Publish your listings on our site w/ slide-show presentation.
CARE provides a 100% "full service"to reduce the stress at closing!!
- Agent Responsibilities - List property, bring offer along with the Buyer's CARE Contract and go to closing for your commission check.
- We work with all parties involved plus lienholders (judgments, municipality liens, IRS, private lenders, condo association fees).
Does your client have a sale date?
- If your client has a scheduled foreclosure sale date, we work with the lender to get the sale postponed. Don't jeopardize your clients' credit if you lack the experience to get this sale stopped!
CARE has a 99% success rate to get short sales approved!
- If we have 30+ days to postpone a sale date - there is no fee, if less go to the homeowner tab and read details on cost.
- When we receive the approval letters from the lender, we work with the title company on getting a clear to close & schedule closing.
- An approval letter will be given to the buyer's lender and closing agency, when contract is executed. See "BUYER" tab
- After closing, we forward all executed documents to the seller's lienholders. Once confirmed, we work on getting the file closed.
Listing A Property on the MLS
- Short Sale - 3 Phases see "HOMEOWNER" tab
- Listing Price - consult with a CARE rep first
- Agent Marketing Remarks - SHORT SALE PENDING. Teamed up with a 3rd party negotiator, fee involved.
- Agent Marketing Remarks - SHORT SALE APPROVED AT LIST PRICE. 3rd party negotiator fee due at closing.